Current Job Detals
Job Title Head – Products
Experience 5 – 10years
Qualification Graduation / MBA
Position Type Full Time
• Have the ability to organise everything concerned with the product's development
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have good leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage in the process
• Understand Life Insurance products and services.
• Be energetic and passionate about product
• Be able to work under pressure
• Should have dealt with Life insurance product
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage a team of Investment Counsellors.
• Interviewing, hiring and training of investment counsellors.
• Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
• Management of existing product lines, increasing profitability and setting of Profit and Loss goals for each product / product line.
• Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
• Creation of product strategy, product roadmaps and specification of product requirements.
• On-going development of the product vision and strategy. Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation of products. Building consensus and driving execution.
• Maintain product and market knowledge. Analyses and keep abreast of market trends.
• Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an on-going basis. Define market opportunities and develop product briefs.
• Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and bring them to market. Work with customers and internally to define and refine product requirements.
• Best practice research and benchmarking. Conduct competitive analysis and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
• Ability to train people on Life insurance products.
• Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
• Develop and manage relationships with customers.
• Function as the technical contact point.
• Addressing complaints and resolving problems.