Current Job Detals
Position : Area Sales Manager - Banglore/Madurai/Bikaner/Raipur
The Sales Professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business from Food, Pharma, Cosmetics, Beverages, Manufacturing and allied industries.
- Achieve desired business growth by understanding customers needs and providing appropriate solutions Identify, study customer's requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Achieve monthly sales targets for assigned sales territory
- Contribute in creating the environment of - Customer First- & - Team work
- Ensure effective exchange of information with branch sales/service team
- Provide timely report to Branch Manager Sales on opportunities, projects, competition etc.
- Speaking/writing fluently in English and local language
- Market/ Geography knowledge
- Using product and application knowledge as basis for creating opportunities
- Proven ability to win new business
- Strong problem solving skill
- Ability to develop strong long term business relationship
- Adaptable, maintaining effectiveness despite significant changes in working environment
Graduation: Degree in Electronics/Mechanical engineering with at least 60% marks from reputed college. Preference will be given to candidates who have Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from reputed institution
- Proven track record of success for 3 to 6 years as field sales personnel in multinational organization with responsibility of direct selling industrial automation related machines and payment collection.
- Experience of sales through distributor network shall not be considered.
- Sales target/achievement in current job should not be less than Rs. 1 Crore
- Should have own vehicle that can be used for business travel purpose.